Posts Tagged: campus events
- 272 Views
- August 1, 2022
If you’re beginning the college search process, one of the most important events to attend is an open house. This allows you to see first-hand if the school is the right fit for you—and to get in touch with people on campus. From financial aid to meal plans and campus housing, college open houses showcase an institution’s offerings to give…
- 1590 Views
- October 18, 2018
An undergraduate open house is just as beneficial for parents and families of students as it is for prospective students themselves. If your child is embarking upon his or her college search, here are some things to keep in mind. Plan ahead and communicate to help him or her make this big decision while putting your mind at ease. ...
- 1512 Views
- October 8, 2018
Many high school seniors have a sense of what they want out of a college, but don’t know where to go from there. Being prepared with questions makes your college visits easier, more beneficial and enjoyable. Understanding the types of questions to ask when touring a college can also help you in the decision-making process. These questions will assist you...
- Top 3 Reasons to Attend a College Open House
- Nursing Open House and Transfer Information Session to be held at Daemen
- Daemen Professor Personifies U.S. Constitution for TEDxBuffalo
- The Importance of Modern Languages in a Modern World
- VITA program at Daemen University gives students accounting experience